Tuesday, June 26, 2007

我要的只是你在我身边

don't we all?


=) a few friends have been asking me about my msn nick.. well, see those mandarin lyrics down there? yep, part of the same 周杰伦 song . which is so vividly descriptive. I don't know how he pieces those words together..sigh. that was my song of the moment before exams. haha. so I say it's more rhetoric than anything else. or so simon says.

jay chou writes brilliant lyrics, and while he does little justice to them by mumbling/singing, that's also why he's popular. he's different.
ahh yes, I've grown to like corrinne may as well. she writes absolutely beautiful, putting into song what I feel but cannot express so welly =)

hi lydia, so I suppose you could say that! serene took save me from you right, so you must like her too? haha.


random quote from House, "Got to go, too many patients in the hospital. If I go fast enough, I can avoid most of them."